everyday care. naturally hydrating.
Powered by our signature BCE vitamin complex, our hydrating hand cream in Provence’s modern lavender absorbs quickly to moisturize, protect, and nourish dry hands without any greasy or sticky residue.
provence: modern lavender
A modern lavender made for everyone. Grounded in lavender, chamomile, vanilla, and soft, green wood.
what you get
- 1 hydrating hand cream (Provence)
why you’ll love it
- Fast absorbing, non-sticky formula
- Protects and restores skin
- Minimal, accessible scent and design made for everyone
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) hydrates and smooths
- Vitamin C defends against damage
- Vitamin E firms skin
- Glycerin prevents moisture loss
- Cruelty free
- Support the cause you care about most — select a nonprofit in cart and we’ll donate 1% of your purchase (at no cost to you!)
- Made from forever-recyclable aluminum and post consumer recycled plastic
- No-box packaging — 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of the Musée International de la Parfumerie in Provence’s Grasse, France — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
Located in the Provençal town of Grasse (and the birthplace of luxury perfume), the International Perfume Museum tells a one-of-a-kind story of fragrance-making’s technical, aesthetic, social, and shared cultural history.
how to use
Massage a dime-sized amount into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply as needed.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate*, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol**, PEG-6**, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer**, PEG-40 Stearate*, Fragrance (Perfume), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate2 (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol**, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylyl Glycol*, Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide**
- 1.7oz / 50ml
- Tighten cap after use and store in a cool, dry place
- Our personal care products are manufactured in a shared facility that may process other ingredients and allergens. It is an FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility that practices established allergen control and awareness programs.