everyday care. naturally hydrating.
Powered by plants, our hydrating lip balm in Anguilla’s happy guava uses coconut oil, shea butter, and jojoba seed oil to restore dry, flaky lips — with zero sticky residue.
anguilla: happy guava
Fresh fruit and sunshine. Grounded in guava, pineapple, violet, and caramel.
why you’ll love it
- Hydrates and soothes dry, flaky lips
- Non-sticky formula
- Larger size means more product and more uses: great for lips, cuticles, cheeks, or flyaways
- Luxe biodegradable paper container minimizes waste
- Natural, universally-loved scent and minimal design made for everyone
- Hydrating coconut oil protects lips
- Rich, moisturizing shea butter absorbs quickly
- Jojoba seed oil softens lips and prevents moisture loss
- Cruelty free
- Biodegradable paper exterior made from responsibly-harvested FSC-certified paper to minimize waste
- No-box packaging — 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Shoal Bay Beach in Anguilla — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
One of the most beautiful beaches world, Shoal Bay Beach is known for its magically soft and sugary white sand, sparkling turquoise water, and emerald palm trees. Protected by a reef, the beach’s serene waters are a nirvana for sunbathers, snorkelers, and divers alike.